Monday, May 14, 2012

Simple Things: Date Night

I realize that my simple things post has recently turned into a week-in-review post.  So, I am going to try and separate them as much as possible, I think this will help me to focus on one simple thing I enjoyed during the week.

This week I am grateful for date nights!  To me they are invaluable, and I love it when Andy and I have the chance to go out together!  Last month we went golfing and this month we went to the temple.  We had great company, a great time at the temple and great food afterwards.


The beautiful Seattle temple!  The landscaping around the temple was also gorgeous (as usual).  They had little paths that you could walk on with benches to just sit and enjoy the scenery.  Andy and I had a little time after our session to walk around and enjoy it.




Nothing more simple than enjoying an evening at the temple together!  That's what I say :) 

Find out more about LDS temples HERE

1 comment:

Kar said...

Oooh, good job on picking the temple for date night. Sometimes Ben and I pick dinner and a movie instead of a temple session, which is naughty of us. But we're working on it. We did a session when he came home last month, which was really nice.