This week we celebrated Noah's birthday, spent time as a family, had lunch with friends and enjoyed a little down time watching Downton Abbey (you know that UK show we are addicted to). It makes me want to be British, as if that's anything new.
We also spent Saturday morning at this little local bagel shop that Andy found this week. I love some quality family time, it really is the best.
We will definitely be visiting again!
Some things we have to look forward to in the next couple weeks....
Trip to Portland (with tax free shopping included!) AND a trip to Boston for Andy, Clare and I. We can't wait! Stay tuned :)
2 comments:
such a cute family!!!
Oooh, I love trips. So fun. And I love bagels, as well. I really wish we had an Einstein's Bagels up here. For reals, yo. Hey, I wanted to tell you how much I appreciated your post on treadmill running. I'm totally going to print that thingey off and use it the next time I jog on the treadmill; I get really bored on treadmills, too. I jogged outside today and it was so, so nice outside. The weirdest winter ever. It was like fifty degrees. Where ARE we??
Post a Comment